Would you like to set up your free Turkey iptv playlist link or iptv turkish m3u file in Kodi and watch the channels of your live IPTV subscription quickly and easily? Our guide shows you the fastest way to start and use M3U files and link in Kodi.
An turkish m3u iptv playlist is a popular and easy way to load multiple live turkish IPTV channels. If you have a M3U drive that can read these files, you have an interface to configure live TV.
An iptv turkish kanallari playlist is a text file. Inside this one we find live stream addresses and channel names.
How to install Turkey IPTV playlist on Kodi
- Start Kodi.
- Select my extensions.
- Select video recorder client.
- Select the PVR Simple Client
- Click on Activate
- Select Configure PVR
- Select General Remote Path Location (Option 1).
- If you have an M3U file stored locally on your network / computer / Box tv, select local path (Option 2)
- Then select the URL of the free m3u turkish playlist (Option 2)
- Navigate to the location where the file is stored and select it (Option 2)
- Enter the URL of your M3U playlist and select OK
- After completing the above step, you return to the previous window and continue clicking on the “OK” option.
- Restart Kodi
- Wait for the notification of the loaded channels.
- Now when you go back to the home screen and select TV
How to open free m3u turkey file with VLC?
In order to use your Premium iptv m3u turkey list on VLC, it’s very simple: open VLC then click on Media => Open Network Stream, paste the free m3u turkish URL into the box and click on the Read button. Explanation on the photo: If the file is on the computer, right click on it and then Open with> VLC